TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - The holiday shopping season is right around the corner so many Tucson-area businesses are looking to hire some extra help.
Tucson News Now will update this list of job fairs/hiring events throughout the season. To have your event added, email email@example.com
Need some extra holiday cash? The U.S. Postal Service is hiring seasonal employees to assist with holiday mail processing at facilities throughout Arizona. These mail processing and delivery positions pay from $15-17.19/hr. (depending on the position) plus possible night shift differential and overtime.
Candidates must be:
- Willing to work the afternoon or evening shifts
- Be available from mid-November through early January
- Able to work up to 6 - 7 days a week for a possible 35-50 hours per week
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Willing to work on their feet in a fast-paced environment
- Go to: http://about.usps.com/careers
- Click the “Search Now” button, then click “Search jobs”
- Key the name of the city in the keyword space and click “Start”.
- Follow the prompts to apply. A written examination is not required for casual applicants.