Carondelet Neurological Institute provides a variety of neurological services through the following centers:
- Primary Stroke Center for the complete treatment of stroke and brain aneurysms.
- Brain and Spine Tumor Center for the complete treatment of brain and spine tumors through advanced technology and multi-disciplinary team of physicians.
- Spine Center for the complete treatment of back pain and injury, including physical therapy, surgical options and a patient navigator.
- Balance Center for the assessment and treatment of all types of balance disorders with customized treatment plans.
- Hearing Center for the assessment and treatment of hearing dysfunction and disorders.
Neurovascular disease is the leading cause of disability in the US. These complex diseases involve any abnormality of the blood vessels within or supplying the brain and spine.
Back and Spine Disorders
- Cerebral Hemorrhage
- Brain Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM)
Back pain affects 8 out of 10 people at some point in their lives and can be difficult to diagnose and treat. The Carondelet Neurological Institute provides Southern Arizona with a comprehensive Spine Center for patients who suffer from chronic or acute back pain.
- Back Pain
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Herniated Discs
Brain and Spine Tumors
- Including metastatic tumors
- Parkinson's Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Alzheimer's Disease
At the Carondelet Neurological Institute (CNI), we combine advanced technology with a team of specialty-trained physicians and staff to deliver comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for neurological and spinal disorders.
RSVP to 873-3333 or CNI@carondelet.org
- Carondelet Neurological Institute Brain Academy, May 2-3, Brain Academy is for a select group of High School Juniors across Tucson, Vail, Sahuarita/Green Valley, and Oro Valley.
- Neuro Conference, Saturday, May 3, 7am-5pm. CNI Neurological Symposium for physicians, nurses, and medical professionals.
Emun Abdu, MD is a cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgeon. Her specialty includes neurovascular conditions, including brain aneurysm, stroke and AVM.
Adaeze Onuoha, MD is a neurologist specially trained in neuro critical care. She is currently the only neurointensivist in Tucson, working in Tucson's only dedicated Neurological Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at the Carondelet Neurological Institute.