Chicken Parmesan by Chef Frank Palazzolo of Nonna Maria's
4 5ounce boneless ck breast
3/4 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 tsp basil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 c bread crumbs
1. Pound chicken very thin (1/4 inch thickness)
2. Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 c. cheese & basil, in med bowl
3. In separate bowl beat the egg
4. Dip the chicken into the egg, then dredge through the bread crumbs mix
5. In large skillet brown chicken oil for approx 4 min per side.
6. When golden brown place 1/2 c parmesan cheese on top of chicken place lid over the skillet allow cheese to melt.
7831 N. Business Park Drive