Tammi Smith Facebook post following verdict - Tucson News Now

Tammi Smith Facebook post following verdict

Tammi Smith posted the following status on her Facebook page after the verdict:

I have received hundreds of private emails & Face book Messages, so I am preparing this short story because I need to spend time with my Precious Angels that God has put into our care...
I am SO very thankful for each and every one of you! I pray for each of you and your families and I am so honored for your friendships.
I know that a lot of you don't understand how I can be so strong when you yourself are crying for me. My answer to that is this; I have a very close personal relationship with my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. So, no matter what happens in my life (good or bad) God has my back! I am not scared, I am not sad. I am happy to do the Lords work!
  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

Delta passenger fined $500 for apple

Saturday, April 21 2018 1:01 PM EDT2018-04-21 17:01:03 GMT
    Saturday, April 21 2018 6:45 PM EDT2018-04-21 22:45:42 GMT
    adlock's healthy snack turned into a tough reality to stomach. (Source: KDVR/CNN)adlock's healthy snack turned into a tough reality to stomach. (Source: KDVR/CNN)

Crystal Tadlock is not happy about the fine she said

Crystal Tadlock is not happy about the fine she said

'Austin Powers' star Verne Troyer dies at age 49

Saturday, April 21 2018 4:51 PM EDT2018-04-21 20:51:28 GMT
    Saturday, April 21 2018 6:03 PM EDT2018-04-21 22:03:39 GMT

Verne Troyer, an actor famous for his role as Mini-Me in the "Austin Powers" trilogy, has passed away.

Teens beat, carjack pregnant elementary school teacher

Saturday, April 21 2018 8:53 AM EDT2018-04-21 12:53:43 GMT
    Saturday, April 21 2018 1:57 PM EDT2018-04-21 17:57:25 GMT
    Police Police are searching for four teenage girls who "smacked" the woman and drove off with her Kia Sportage.Police Police are searching for four teenage girls who "smacked" the woman and drove off with her Kia Sportage.
    Police are searching for four teenage girls 'smacked' the woman and drove off with her Kia Sportage.Police are searching for four teenage girls 'smacked' the woman and drove off with her Kia Sportage.