Burning incense sparks fire destroying guest house - Tucson News Now

Burning incense sparks fire destroying guest house

Posted: Updated:

A burning incense stick left alone sparked a fire that destroyed a guest house tonight.

Tucson Fire crews responded to the 5300 block of East Willard to reports of heavy smoke. The owner of the main house was out running errands when the blaze began. 

It took 24 firefighters to extinguish the blaze. No one was injured but a cat, rabbit, and several mice died.

One cat is still missing and one cat was taken from the scene by the owner to a veterinary hospital. 

Copyright 2012 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved. 

Powered by WorldNow