Campus police and the Tucson Fire Department are investigating several fires inside a dorm at the University of Arizona.
Here at UA's Pueblo de la Cienega residence hall, firefighters found a couch on fire this week.
This is part of a string of fires that started at the end of October. In a recently posted video from October 26, another couch was found on fire at the same residence hall.
Another one happened days earlier where firefighters found a microwave was smoking. A fourth fire happened but no date has been released.
The University of Arizona Police Department and Tucson Fire Department are investigating, and safety precautions are being taken with the students in these dorms.
The Hall's front desk is being monitored 24 hours, seven days a week.
UA Police sent out a campus watch bulletin yesterday reminding students to be aware of their surroundings and to immediately evacuate the building during a fire alarm.
Campus police ask that anyone with information about the fires call 9-1-1, 88-CRIME or their tip line at 626-0066.
Copyright 2012 Tucson News Now All rights reserved.
7831 N. Business Park Drive