Pig sparks fire in barn at Cienega High School - Tucson News Now

Pig sparks fire in barn at Cienega High School

Posted: Updated:
VAIL, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

The Rincon Fire District responded to a barn fire Friday night at Cienega High School, Assistant Fire Chief Lee Bucklin said.

A pig knocked over a heating lamp into hay in the barn, sparking the fire, he said.

All of the animals in the barn – two pigs and a goat – were uninjured.

The fire did not spread beyond a small area in the barn, an all-steel structure on the campus in Vail.

Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved. 

Powered by WorldNow