Health coach, Tina Sacchi, wowed us on the FOX show Monday morning.
She talked about the 5 foods we should all stay away from:
1) Cheeseburger (processed meat galore infused with trans fats)
2) Donut (unholy trinity of unhealthy ingredients: fat, sugar, refined carbs)
3) French Fries (disaster marriage: trans fat and high in sodium)
4) Margarine (colossal source of hydrogenated oils, trans fats/saturated fats)
5) Soda Pop (easiest way to pack on weight…approx. 10 teaspoons sugar per can)
And, why should we avoid those foods? She showed us what a hamburger and donut she had purchased back in 2004 looked like. Yeah, pretty much in the same condition. Was pretty gross!
For a chance to win Tina's motivational CD, "I Create The Body I Want" visit her website at http://www.MyBestHealthTips.com & while you're there, you can also download a free MP3 mediation.
Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now All rights reserved.
7831 N. Business Park Drive