All sales are final; no exchanges or refunds. The Accenture Match Play Championship is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. The resale of tickets is prohibited on the course, in the parking lots or on surrounding roads. Violators will have the tickets confiscated.
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
FOLLOW THE LEADERS - SUNDAY'S FINAL ROUND ONLY:
Starting at the first hole, spectators are now invited onto the fairway to follow behind the Championship Match (weather permitting).
• Please be sure to follow ALL instructions from security and marshals to ensure play is not interrupted.
• Fans must remain at least 50 feet back from play.
• All mobile devices must be on silent mode and put away.
• Please be respectful of the players and do not attempt to speak with them during their match.
• This program will only be open to the Championship Match. Fans will not be permitted to follow up the fairway for the consolation match or any other prior matches.
ACTIVE, RETIRED, AND RESERVE MILITARY TICKETS
Complimentary admission to all active, Reserve and military retirees and their dependents with a valid Department of Defense issued ID. Please present this ID at the gate to gain complimentary admission. You do NOT need to download a ticket in advance.
A limited number of complimentary tickets will be available to all veterans through the Veterans Tickets Foundation. You will need to show proof of your Veteran status through visiting www.vettix.org. These will be available starting in 2013. *Please note that there will be a small processing fee that will go directly to the Veterans Tickets Foundation*
Children 18 and under will be admitted FREE of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult (one child per person). Children will have access to grounds and the Walter Hagen Club (with a properly ticketed adult).
Will Call is for last minute ticket pick-up and distribution. Tickets will be sold at Will Call subject to availability. Will Call is located on the corner of Tangerine Rd. and N. Dove Mountain Blvd.
PUBLIC PARKING - IMPORTANT CHANGES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
General Parking is now located on the northwest corner of N. Dove Mountain Blvd. just off Tangerine Rd. Please follow directional signs.
Parking is $10.00 per vehicle per day for those without an official championship parking pass.
SPECTATORS WITH DISABILITIES PARKING INFORMATION
Disabled Guests with a state issued license plate or hang tag will follow signs to park in the T2 Parking Lot. Disabled Guest Shuttles will run continuously from the T2 Parking Lot and drop off and pick up at the Main Public Entrance Gate. Multi-passenger golf carts staffed by our volunteers will be located at the Main Public Entrance Gate for further assistance.
Please note that the golf cart shuttles can only pick up & drop off from Entrance Gates, Grandstands, & Hospitality Areas and cannot follow matches.
HOW DO I BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK?
Visit our Facebook at facebook.com/accenturematchplay
TIPS FOR SPECTATORS
The following suggestions will help you have the most enjoyable experience possible:
• Please do not ask for autographs during the Championship rounds Wednesday through Sunday.
• Please stay behind the gallery ropes at all times and cooperate with the marshals' directions.
• Please dispose of trash properly and help keep the course beautiful.
• Please remain still throughout each shot and do not move until all players in the group have played or holed out.
• Please walk. Do not run.
• Please display your badge or ticket at all times.
• Please kneel or sit if you are in a front row.
AMENITIES AVAILABLE FOR SPECTATOR ENJOYMENT
• ADA Parking, Shuttles, Seating, & Restrooms
• ATM machines
• Concession stands
• Course maps
• Daily Pairing Sheets for purchase ($1.00)
• Kid zone
• Lost and Found
• Medical Services
• Merchandise Tent
• Restrooms and hand washing stations
• Video boards
NEW MOBILE DEVICE & CELL PHONE POLICY- IMPORTANT CHANGES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We are pleased to implement a new plan to allow Mobile Devices on the grounds during the Accenture Match Play Championship Please be respectful of the new policy and the rules associated with it, as it will be heavily enforced. Mobile Devices are permissible on course all week. Mobile Devices must be on silent mode at all times. Mobile Devices can only be used in designated "safe cell phone usage areas" Beepers & Pagers are allowed but must be on vibrate. No Video Recording permitted at any time. No Photographs permitted after Tuesday. Violations will result in confiscation of your mobile device or removal from the grounds.
In an effort to create the best environment for the competition and all spectators, the following items will not be allowed onto the Championship grounds. Please avoid any inconvenience by leaving these items at home on in your vehicles. Please be prepared to submit yourself and personal items to inspection. NOTE: IF YOU DO HAVE A PROHIBITED ITEM YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO RETURN IT TO YOUR CAR.
• Cameras are allowed on Monday & Tuesday Practice Rounds only.
• Backpacks, purses, or bags larger than 6 x 6 x 6 in dimension.
• Folding chairs are allowed but please leave the bags at home. NO large folding chairs.
• Radios, Signs, or Banners.
• Step ladders of any kind.
• Firearms, Explosives, or Knives.
Click here for our Course Map (PDF)
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
Observe the leader boards throughout the golf course for "Weather Warning" signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When this sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately.
AVOID THE FOLLOWING -- Open areas, bleachers, hilltops, high places, isolated trees, bodies of water, golf carts and metal or wire fences.
7831 N. Business Park Drive