Over a dozen people were evacuated from their homes after a carbon monoxide leak was detected on Friday evening.
Emergency crews were called to an 8-unit apartment building in the 1300 block of Walnut Street just after 7 p.m. A woman called 911 after she was experiencing dizziness.
Firefighters at the scene found a carbon monoxide leak in the water heater of the building.
In total, 15 residents were evacuated.
City officials conducted an inspection before residents were allowed back inside.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
7831 N. Business Park Drive