A woman was rushed to a Phoenix hospital Sunday morning after a fire filled her home with smoke.
Phoenix firefighters say the home at 33rd Avenue and Cholla is a total loss.
The woman needed treatment for smoke inhalation.
There was a ruptured natural gas line in the home which helped fuel the flames, said Phoenix fire Capt. Jonathan Jacobs.
Crews are still working to figure out how the fire started.
Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.
7831 N. Business Park Drive