A Tucson family is homeless after a fire damaged their Midtown home this morning.
According to the Tucson Fire Department, the fire began in a bedroom of the mobile home in the 1100 block of East Limberlost Drive at about 7:14 this morning.
Fire investigators are blaming an unspecified electrical malfunction at a power strip that had three appliances plugged into it.
There were no injuries reported.
Red Cross is assisting the family of three.
There is no estimate yet on the monetary amount of damage, but the bedroom was heavily damaged by fire and smoke.
Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now All rights reserved.