- UA has won 10 of its last 13 games.
- Kevin Newman is one of 25 players named to the Brooks Wallace Shortstop of the Year Award Watch List.
- Mathew Troupe was named to the NCBWA Stopper of the Year Midseason Watch List.
- Kevin Newman is batting .429 during his 10-game hitting streak.
- Riley Moore has reached base in 12-straight games and is batting .389 during a current six-game hitting streak.
- Johnny Field has reached base in 26-games and is batting .415 during that span.
- Field has reached base at a .500 clip over the last 14 games as UA's leadoff hitter.
- Wildcat players lead the Pac-12 in runs (Brandon Dixon, 44) hits (Johnny Field, 58) and RBI (Trent Gilbert, 40).
- UA is 20-4 this season when scoring first.
- UA is 12-6 in games decided by two runs or less this season.
- The Wildcats have 14 wins in their final at-bat since the start of 2012.
- A total of 15 players have a sac bunt and 13 have a sac fly for UA this season.
All-Time Series: N/A Last Meetings: N/A
Streak: N/A First Meetings: April 26-28, 2013
Date Time (MST) Location (Ballpark) Probable Starters
Fri., April 26 6 p.m. Tucson, Ariz. (Hi Corbett Field) RHP T.J. Renda (8-0, 1.51) vs. RHP Konner Wade (3-4, 3.80)
Sat., April 27 6 p.m. Tucson, Ariz. (Hi Corbett Field) RHP Joel Alvira (5-0, 2.22) vs. RHP James Farris (4-3, 4.31)
Sun., April 28 Noon Tucson, Ariz. (Hi Corbett Field) TBA vs. LHP Tyler Crawford (4-1, 3.70)
Copyright 2013 Arizona Athletics. All rights reserved.
7831 N. Business Park Drive