Fire starting in a dryer damages Covington home - Tucson News Now

Dryer fire damages Covington home

Posted: Updated:
COVINGTON, KENTUCKY (FOX19) -

Several adults and children have been displaced after a fire ravaged a Covington home.

Covington fire department was notified of the fire around 2:00 p.m. on Saturday in the 100 block of Stonehenge Circle.

Fire department officials say that the fire started in a dryer and went all the way up to the home's second floor.

Damage has been estimated at $50,000 for the home and $30,000 for the contents.

Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow