Glendale firefighters were able to rescue two dogs trapped in a home with bars on the windows that caught fire Friday morning.
Mike Young of the Glendale Fire Department said the fire is believed to have started in the center of the home, and that bars on the windows made it difficult for firefighters to get into the home.
Young said a passer-by saw smoke and flames coming from the home near 71st and Glendale avenues and called 911.
No cause had been determined.
No other information was immediately available.
Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.
7831 N. Business Park Drive