A man described as partially paralyzed is dead after a flames lit his cigarette tore through his mobile home.
Officials with the Northwest Fire District believe started accidentally when the man was smoking inside his home around 1:00 a.m.
The victim lived in a single wide mobile home on Gardener Lane is on the north west side near Wetmore and La Cholla.
First responders say the man was about 50 years old and suffered a stroke in December, causing his paralysis.
His name has not yet been released.
Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.
7831 N. Business Park Drive