One man killed in early morning fire - Tucson News Now

One man killed in early morning fire

Posted: Updated:
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

A man described as partially paralyzed is dead after a flames lit his cigarette tore through his mobile home.

Officials with the Northwest Fire District believe started accidentally when the man was smoking inside his home around 1:00 a.m.

The victim lived in a single wide mobile home on Gardener Lane is on the north west side near Wetmore and La Cholla. 

First responders say the man was about 50 years old and suffered a stroke in December, causing his paralysis.

His name has not yet been released.

Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow