Firefighters work on the second floor of a Motel 6 in Phoenix after a fire broke out in one of the units.
A 25-year-old man suffered burns and smoke inhalation in the fire.
PHOENIX (CBS5) -
A 25-year-old man was hospitalized after a fire broke out at a Phoenix motel Thursday morning.
A Phoenix Fire Department spokesman said the fire was near an air conditioning unit, but is still under investigation. The fire broke out just before 7 a.m. at the Motel 6 near Northern Avenue and Interstate 17.
The man suffered burns and smoke inhalation, the spokesman said.
Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.
7831 N. Business Park Drive
Tucson, AZ 85743