Green Valley garage fire snuffed out - Tucson News Now

Green Valley garage fire snuffed out

Posted: Updated:
Source: Green Valley Fire Source: Green Valley Fire
Source: Green Valley Fire Source: Green Valley Fire
Source: Green Valley Fire Source: Green Valley Fire

GREEN VALLEY, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Firefighters say they stopped a garage fire from spreading to a house.

Green Valley Fire District crews were dispatched to the 600 block of N. Cedar Bend Avenue Monday afternoon.  They say within 13 minutes of being dispatched, three engines and 12 firefighters were able to contain the fire to the garage area. 

No fire damage was sustained to the living areas of the home.

No injuries were reported and the residents were able to find a place to stay with neighbors.

 Copyright 2013 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow