Chef Frank Palazzolo, http://www.nonnamarias.com/
Chocolate pizza dough
1/4 c cocoa
3/4 cup warm water
Toppings: Your Preference
cherry pie: 1 can cherry pie filling, 1/2 c oats, 2 tablespoons butter 1 tsp. cinnamon
smores:1 jar marshmallow fluff, 1/4 c chocolate chips, 2 graham crackers
nutella & fruit: 1/2 jar nutella, 1/2 c sliced strawberries, 1 banana sliced
- Mix in the olive oil and salt.
- With dough hook, begin adding the flour slowly, until fully incorporated. The dough will be moist and sticky.
- The dough should be moist and a little tacky. Shape into a ball.
- Generously oil a bowl, place dough in bowl and turn the dough to coat it in the oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise in a warm place until doubled in size. (about an hour)
- Preheat oven to 500F
- oil a pizza pan, shape out the dough onto the pan, cover and let stand for 10 mins.