Man taken to hospital after mobile home fire - Tucson News Now

Man taken to hospital after mobile home fire

Posted: Updated:
  • Most ReadMost ReadMore>>

  • Nogales border fence knocked down by storm

    Nogales border fence knocked down by storm

    Monday, July 28 2014 7:57 AM EDT2014-07-28 11:57:01 GMT
    Border Patrol officials in Nogales say operations are back to normal after a section of the border wall was knocked down.
    Border Patrol officials in Nogales say operations are back to normal after a section of the border wall was knocked down.
  • Man dropped off at hospital with gunshot wound

    Man dropped off at hospital with gunshot wound

    Man dropped off at hospital with gunshot wound

    Monday, July 28 2014 5:37 AM EDT2014-07-28 09:37:03 GMT
    Sergeant Chris Widmer tweeted out the update. He says the 23-year-old man was dropped off at a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
    Sergeant Chris Widmer tweeted out the update. He says the 23-year-old man was dropped off at a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
  • Tucson Streetcar has reported 25,000 riders on Saturday

    Tucson Streetcar has reported 25,000 riders on Saturday

    Sunday, July 27 2014 7:06 PM EDT2014-07-27 23:06:30 GMT
    With free rides being offered all weekend, the streetcar remained packed through its first two days and was busy once again on Sunday.
    With free rides being offered all weekend, the streetcar remained packed through its first two days and was busy once again on Sunday.
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

Northwest Fire District crews responded to multiple calls of a mobile home fire in the 7900 block of N. Sandy Desert Wednesday night.

The fire broke out around 8:38pm. Crews had it under control within 15 minutes.

All three people inside the mobile home were able to make it out safely, along with their four dogs. A 23-year-old man did go to the hospital for smoke inhalation after he went into the home to get the dogs.

The mobile home is considered a total loss. Officials say the cause of the fire is an unattended candle in the bedroom.

Copyright
 2014 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow