A small fire in the basement forced the evacuation of Tucson High Magnet School today, according to the Tucson Fire Department.
The fire was extinguished but the students and school personnel have not yet been allowed back into the building at 400 N. Second Ave.
Capt. Barrett Baker said the fire was intentionally set with paper and small woodpieces.
No injuries were reported.
Stay with Tucson News Now for updates to this late breaking story.
Copyright 2014 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.
7831 N. Business Park Drive