Oil Candle starts house fire near Swan and Speedway

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - An oil candle started a house fire Saturday night near Speedway and Swan, according to Tucson Fire Department PIO Chris Jurvig.

Tucson Fire responded to the home in the 4700 block of Bellevue at 10:12 p.m. Saturday night. When crews arrived, they saw flames coming from several windows in the front of the home.

The resident who made the call was the only person on the house. They were able to get out of the house safely.

No injuries occurred and Red Cross was not needed.

Copyright 2014 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.