Salad Greens with Farmers' Market Italiano Dressing and Fixin's
Recipe for Farmers' Market Italiano Dressing
Mix well in a dressing cruet container
Recipe for croutons
1. Preheat oven to 375° F
2. Brush bread slices on both sides with olive oil.
3. Cut the slices into small cubes.
4. Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper, & cyclades spice blend (if desired).
5. Arrange cubes in a single layer on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
7. Serve in soups or salads or as a quick snack.
8. Store in an airtight container.
Lettuce Eat Well Farmers Market has sessions about eating local. Email Mary.email@example.com for more information.
Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.