Saturday is National Grilled Cheese Day.
On Saturday's FOX19's Morning News, we'll have a demonstration from C'est Cheese, a local food bus.
Here's a recipe with a twist for that classic sandwich from C'est Cheese.
sliced roma tomatoes
1. Butter the outside of each piece of bread
2. Put two large handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese on the bread
3. Put prepared pesto in squirt bottle and squeeze onto cheese or spoon on
4. Place 3-4 tomato slices on top of pesto
5. Sprinkle a little more mozzarella on top
6. Put second slice of buttered bread on top
7. Grill until golden brown on each side
For more information, http://cestcheesecincy.com/.
Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.