Lennox Hill Ltd Launches a Major Upgrade to its Cloud-based isoTracker Document Control Software
Lennox Hill upgrades the Document Control module in isoTracker, its hosted Quality Management System software. The upgrade improves ease-of-use, adds new features and increased flexibility
This article was originally distributed via 24-7 Press Release Newswire. 24-7 Press Release Newswire, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
LONDON, ENGLAND, August 21, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Lennox Hill Ltd announces the launch of version 3.0 of its Document Control module as part of its long term plan of continuously adding features and modules to its online isoTracker Quality Management Software.
The upgrade to the Document Control module is intended to give it greater flexibility and additional features. This upgrade follows the upgrades to the Audits module in May 2013 and the Complaints module in November 2013.
The upgrade to the Document Control module introduces the following important new features:
1. New layout with all information accessible on a single page using sections that can be maximized or minimized improving ease of use
2. Use of drag and drop to import documents and move them within the module making it more user-friendly
3. Use of a text editor to create and edit online documents and to version control them
4. Insertion of a revision number to the file names of each document version held in isoTracker to better document archive security
5. Automatic conversion of documents to PDF on a folder by folder basis with the addition of a watermark and a header listing the document's key properties; removing the risk of tampering and so increasing compliance
6. Automatic numbering of documents which increments with each new document... enhancing compliance
7. Reminder emails to approvers if they are late performing their tasks
8. Ability to meet the electronic signature requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 with a user's identity confirmation following their approval or rejection of a document
9. Capability of copying documents to other folders, as mirror images, with each copy matching the versioning and properties of the original
10. Retention of documents with their removal from the workflow process and holding until the selected retention date effectively broadening both the offering and compliance
11. Addition of External Users restricted to read only access
isoTracker's Document Control module provides an automated structure for the creation, review, approval and management of important documents. As a cloud-based or online application, it can be used safely from any location and workflow tasks can be assigned to staff located anywhere around the globe. The new reminder feature ensures that assigned tasks are followed-up to completion.
"Our moto has always been ease-of-use and affordability. This important upgrade adds a substantial amount of new features to the document control module while at the same time improving its ease-of-use. Also, the addition of Online Documents and PDF conversion is the start of making isoTracker completely portable" said Christopher Stainow, Chief Executive of Lennox Hill Ltd.
Lennox Hill has also announced that it has started work on a Training module which is a substantial upgrade to its Competency Testing module. In addition Lennox Hill informs that it is planning to release a Reports module by the end of 2014, which will permit the creation and graphing of custom reports. Currently, lists of standard reports are available for each module.
Operating out of London, UK and Madurai, India, Lennox Hill Ltd is a unique provider of hosted software solutions for effective management of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 processes. The current offering includes modules for document control, complaints management, audits, competency testing and CAPA.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.