New QuickMed clinic opens on the southwest side - Tucson News Now

New QuickMed clinic opens on the southwest side

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -  The new QuickMed clinic at 3000 W. Valencia Road, Suite 234, run by Northwest Allied Physicians is a new clinic concept.  According to a recent release what makes the clinic unique is it does not require patients to set appointments, walk-ins are welcome.  Appointments are accepted if a patient prefers it. 

QuickMed also has extended hours, Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. It is staffed with Family Medicine physicians and offers in addition to primary care, preventive care services that insurance may cover at no cost.  

According to the release those newly insured who do not have a primary care physician QuickMed is accepting new patients. 

"Patients cannot always get in to see a physician when they need to," said Dr. Diana Olivas, a Family Medicine physician, in the recent release. "I am pleased to be able to offer a primary care option to our community that allows them to see a doctor without an appointment and during hours that are more convenient than many doctors' offices." 

Lab and x-ray services are also provided and patients may be seen at the clinic for a variety of things from a cold or flu to a broken bone to high blood pressure or diabetes management. 

The staff at the new clinic speaks both English and Spanish. 

Copyright 2015 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved. 
  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Wednesday, May 24 2017 3:34 PM EDT2017-05-24 19:34:33 GMT

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

  • Video shows Midlands restaurant employee pulled by her hair

    Video shows Midlands restaurant employee pulled by her hair

    Friday, May 26 2017 5:41 PM EDT2017-05-26 21:41:50 GMT

    An employee of a popular restaurant at the Village at Sandhill is facing charges after authorities say he grabbed a server by her hair and pulled her to the ground. 

    An employee of a popular restaurant at the Village at Sandhill is facing charges after authorities say he grabbed a server by her hair and pulled her to the ground. 

  • Florida woman evicted over massive toy collection

    Florida woman evicted over massive toy collection

    Saturday, May 27 2017 10:46 AM EDT2017-05-27 14:46:01 GMT
    Saturday, May 27 2017 10:46 AM EDT2017-05-27 14:46:01 GMT

    The collection spreads through the living room, kitchen, bedroom and even the bathroom. Appliances and other household items are blocked because there are too many stuffed animals to access them.

    The collection spreads through the living room, kitchen, bedroom and even the bathroom. Appliances and other household items are blocked because there are too many stuffed animals to access them.

Powered by Frankly