TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Pima County residents wishing to reserve a ramada or sign up for a guided tour through Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation can now do that online, as of August 13.
Online registration for Environmental Education classes begins September 1 and online registration for Recreation Classes begins December 1.
NRPR has contracted with Active Net, a leading provider of recreation management software, to provide quick, easy, and convenient online registration services. Residents can connect to the new registration system by visiting Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation website, and clicking on the "Register Now" button.
Once inside the system, new users will need to create an account. The "Create an Account" link is located directly below the large "Sign In" button on center screen. Users then simply follow the on- screen prompts to set up a personalized account.
Benefits offered by the new online registration system include:
- Keep track of you and your entire family’s activity schedule in one place.
- Robust activity search – search by age, day, time, location, activity and more.
- Enter your information once and the registration process will be as simple as point and click.
- Mobile friendly registration – easily access your account on your tablet or mobile device.
- Shopping cart allows multiple transactions all at once.
- ‘Wish List’ lets you save your classes before registration begins; once Registration opens you can simply add your wish list items to your cart.
Patrons may still reserve ramadas or register for classes at NRPR headquarters, 3500 W. River Road, but officials are encouraging them to use the online system.