TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Tucson travelers should plan for possible slow downs in five different areas on Wednesday, October 7 and Thursday, October 8.
City of Tucson crews will fog seal several spots on the streets from 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. both nights. Fog sealing is the application of a thin layer of asphalt over a previously paved road. It covers small imperfections and postpones complete repaving work.
The following areas are part of this project:
- Mission Road/Grande Avenue from Starr Pass Boulevard to Cushing Street
- Starr Pass Boulevard from Santa Cruz Lane to Camino Santiago
- Congress Street from Grande Avenue to Interstate 10
- Alameda Street from Stone Avenue to Church Avenue
- St. Mary's Road from Greasewood Road to Silverbell Road
This program is associated with Road Recovery, the five year street bond program funded by voter-approved bonds.
This construction schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
Copyright 2015 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.