ORO VALLEY, AZ (Tucson News Now) - As widening work continues on and around Oracle Road (State Route 77) in Oro Valley, Tucson News Now has the latest construction schedule.
The updated plan will play out as follows:
- Pinal Street at SR 77 will close until 2 p.m. Thursday October 8 for utility work. Traffic will be detoured to Everett Road.
- The westbound right turn lanes at Pinto Lane and Eagle Crest Ranch Boulevard will also close through 2 p.m. Thursday for utility work.
- The southbound SR 77 left lane from Eagle Crest Ranch Boulevard to Lamb Drive will close between 8 p.m. Wednesday and 5 a.m. Thursday for paving.
- Southbound SR 77, between Saddlebrooke Boulevard and Eagle Crest Ranch Road will be narrowed to one lane Thursday (Oct. 8) from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. for curb work.
- The northbound SR 77 left lane from Lamb Drive to Eagle Crest Ranch Boulevard will close between 8 p.m. Thursday (Oct. 8) to 5 a.m. Friday (Oct. 9) for paving.
For more details on this Arizona Department of Transportation road project, visit http://azdot.gov/TangerinetoPinal.