TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - It's Halloween night, you're all dressed up and you need to dance.
Lucky for you, an event in downtown Tucson has you covered -- and then some.
The event is for all ages but some areas and venues will be for adults 21 and over. The show is scheduled is set to start at 7 p.m. on East Congress Street, between 6th Avennue and North Stone Avenue.
Sinergy Entertainment Group, along with Empire Pizza, Zen Rock, H2O and Nook & Aquadec are the hosts.
Event organizers said a security and officers from the Tuscon Police Department will be on hand during the event.
• 3LAU: The artist, whose name is pronounced Blau, is the face of a new, bringing his talents from the dorm room to the main stages of major festivals.
Having vast musical training and a breadth of musical taste, 3LAU bridges the gap between genres and generations: first as a mashup artist, now as a versatile producer and performer. Each and every 3LAU record or performance is a mashup of styles, yet maintains 3LAU's dedication to creating euphoric and energetic musical experiences.
• Morgan Page: The Grammy-nominated DJ/Producer is ubiquitous within the dance music scene - his latest album, DC to Light, features numerous guest appearances, including tracks with Angela McCluskey and frequent-collaborator Lissie, the starlet who worked with Page on 2008's GRAMMY-nominated "The Longest Road."
Over the years, Page has performed landmark sets at festivals across the world, including the Coachella Arts & Music Festival, Electric Daisy Carnival, Electric Zoo, and Ultra Music Festival, as well as countless shows in North America's biggest clubs. Page previously held down a three-year residency at Wynn Las Vegas before recently moving to The Light Vegas at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, joining the likes of Disclosure, Alesso, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, and Axwell on the club's 2015 roster.
• La Ley: A two-time Latin Grammy Award-winning Chilean rock band formed by Andrés Bobe, Rodrigo Aboitiz, Luciano Rojas and Mauricio Claveria with Beto Cuevas.
The band was active from 1987 to 2005, doing an episode of MTV's Unplugged in 2001, before taking some time off. They reformed in 2013 and have been touring since.
Other local performers include:
• DJS: Dj SOO, Spencer Thomas, Kidd Kutz, DJ Zeta, DJ Hart, DJ Dibbs, MGM, DJ Paul, Tekila DJ, DJ Jose and Clay Steele.
• BANDS: Monarkas Del Norte, Café Sabrina, Mono Sound, Drew Cooper, The Living Breathing, Chad Gregory, Chris Hall and Collie Smith.
There are multiple sponsorship opportunities from sponsoring VIP areas to banners in and around the event. For ticketing and sponsorship inquiries, contact Mike Johnson at 520-850-5682 or firstname.lastname@example.org.