TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Happening Tuesday, Jan. 12 at the DoubleTree Hotel Tucson-Reid Park (445 S. Alvernon Way) will be a job fair for the hotel and resort industry. This job fair is scheduled from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
There are 16 companies that are looking to hire people for the following positions: marketing staff, housekeepers, maintenance technicians, front desk personnel, property managers, landscapers, food service individuals and much more.
Those interested in attending should bring 10 to 12 copies of their resumes and any information necessary to complete job applications. Interviews may even be conducted on site, so dress appropriately.
Companies participating in this job fair are:
- Casino del Sol
- Desert Diamond Casino
- DoubleTree Hotel Tucson- Reid Park
- DoubleTree Suites Tucson Airport
- Embassy Suites Tucson-Paloma Village
- Hilton El Conquistador Golf and Tennis Resort
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Space
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort & Spa
- Omni Hotels & Resorts – Tucson National
- Ramada Tucson Foothills Resort –
- Red Lion Inn & Suites-Tucson
- The Lodge at Ventana Canyon Golf & Racquet Club
- Tucson University Marriott Park
- Viscount Suite Hotel
- Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- Westward Look Resort