TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - We're helping you get out the door with a simple and sweet breakfast dish.
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla (optional best if sweet is desired)
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 table spoons of butter for griddle
- Fillings: nutella, cream cheese, whipped cream, ham & cheese, eggs personal preference, strawberries,etc
1. Melt butter
2. In large bowl mix milk, eggs, & vanilla if used. Stir in flour, sugar, salt & melted butter. Blend well.
3. Heat butter in medium pan, make sure it is hot. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan. Tip the pan to distribute the batter evenly. (similar to a pancake). Once batter begins to bubble from the sides and top to edges (approx 1 1/2 min) flip over & cook to brown. Slide on to a plate.
4. Fill crepes with your favorite fruit, cream, hazelnut cream, ham,eggs your choice
5. Fill by spreading topping down middle of crepe. Do not fill all the way to the sides of crepe middle only and folding over. Fold into thirds. Once on each side and once from the bottom