TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - The newest edition of the Sun Tran Ride Guide is available online, it offers detailed route and service changes that are effective from Sept. 25 through Feb. 18, 2017.
- Routes 1, 2, 6, 8 and 25 have made schedule changes and are on long-term detour downtown due to a road improvement project.
- Routes 7 and 17 have extended routing to the Houghton and Broadway Park and Ride.
- Routes 9 and 20 have merged to form one continuous route with increased frequency, now creating the new Route 9 (Grant Road). New routing no longer travels to the University of Arizona Mall and to Downtown Tucson.
- Route 11 has added weekend service to routing at Alvernon, Corona, and Palo Verde at the Tucson International Airport segment.
- Route 12, 16, 26 and 29 have schedule adjustments to improve on-time performance
- Routes 6 and 15 have increased weekday frequency from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Route 23 is on long-term detour downtown due to a road improvement project.
- Route 27 has reduced weekday frequency from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. to better meet market demand
- Route 37 has made route adjustments and will no longer travel Sabino Canyon and Cloud roads. The route will terminate at Udall Station (Sabino Canyon/Tanque Verde).
- Express Routes 102X, 103X and 202X have made routing changes due to Ina Road interchange construction and have adjusted schedules.
For information on all transit systems, call the Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222 (for individuals with TDD equipment, call 520-628-1565). Except on major holidays, the Customer Service Center is open weekdays from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.