TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - We're giving you a sneak peat at a special event for Tucson's children to let their creativity shine and learn about the world.
Teresa Truelsen from the Children's Museum Tucson stops by Fox 11 Daybreak to show us what we can expect at FAME, a Family Arts and Music Experience.
The kids can get their hands on plenty of activities all for FREE.
FAME will take place at the Children's Museum located at 200 S. 6th Avenue on Sunday, October 23rd from 10 to 2 p.m.
- Tucson Music & Dance Academy - 10 a.m.
- Barbea Williams Dance Company - 10:30 a.m.
- Tucson Chinese Cultural Center Sunday School - 11 and 11:30 a.m.
- Bollywood Dancers - 12 and 12:30 p.m.
- Tucson Boys Chorus - 1 p.m.
- Confucius Institute at UA - 1:30 p.m.