TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - 'Tis the season of giving and one Tucson mother is helping children in need this holiday season.
Sandy Rosati, the executive director and co-founder of the Shyann Kindness Project, stopped by Fox 11 Daybreak on Monday.
This time of the year is tough for Sandy and her family.
They lost their daughter Shyann in 2005.
Shyann was very sick with conditions like cerebral palsy and microcephaly.
Now Sandy is turning her pain into purpose, and is helping other families that are struggling this time of year.
She's asking the public to donate toys to their cause, so they can be gifted to children in need.
- ACE HARDWARE (Tanque Verde & Bear Canyon Road)
- AGILITY SPINE & SPORTS PHYSICAL THERAPY (8987 E. Tanque Verde)
- ANYTIME FITNESS (8868 E. Tanque Verde Road)
- BISCUITS COUNTRY CAFE (7026 E. Broadway)
- CHRISTIAN FAITH FELLOWSHIP (1900 N. Country Club)
- CROSSROADS COFFEE COMPANY (8898 E. Tanque Verde)
- ELEGANT BEADS (5735 E. Speedway)
- JTED CUTTING CLASS (8727 E. 22nd Street & 2855 W. Master Pieces Drive)
- LA MARIPOSA (1501 N. Houghton Road)
- MINDFUL YOGA (1101 N. Wilmot Road) **Collecting non-perishable food)**
- ORANGE GROVE ANIMAL HOSPITAL (3091 W. Orange Grove)
- STARBUCKS (5970 W. Arizona Pavillions Drive)
- STARBUCKS (Broadway & Houghton Road)
- TUCSON HAIR COMPANY (7731 E. Broadway) **Receive 10% off services when you bring a new toy!**
- TUCSON OLD PUEBLO CREDIT UNION (2500 E. 22nd Street & 9725 E. Broadway)
- UPS STORE (120 S. Houghton Road)