TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Hotel Congress stopped by Fox 11 Daybreak to talk about their "Old Vegas" themed New Year's Eve party Saturday, Dec. 31 from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
General Admission Tickets $25
High Roller $50 – private entrance
VIP $125 –private entrance and VIP area
For more info visit - http://hotelcongress.com/events/december/
We also made Congress Cup Cafe Meatballs!
The recipe makes twelve 3 oz. meatballs
- 2 pounds Ground beef, 80/20
- 1 cup Yellow onion, sautéed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp Red pepper flake
- 1/2 tsp Salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, or by hand in a large bowl.
- Portion mix into 3 oz meatballs.
- Fry in a pan until sides are browned evenly.
- Add your favorite sauce to the pan and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Copyright 2016 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.