Deb Santos welcomes new owners Kerry and Dorian Lajeunesse from Frankie's South Philly Cheesesteaks.
Frankie's Cheesesteak Eggrolls
- 1 lb steak meat chopped
- 1/4c grilled onions
- 1/4c roasted red peppers
- 1/4c White American Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Egg roll Wraps
- Egg white/water
**To thinly slice steak meat freeze steak to the consistory of a carrot use a vegetable peeler to slice streak very thin
- Add oil to pan and Sauté onions. Add steak meat and grill to medium well.
- Remove from heat and add peppers and cheese.
- Place 2 Tbs mixture in wrap. Roll tightly and seal with egg wash.
- Either bake for 15 min at 350 degrees
- Or deep fry 3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.