TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Executive Chef Anthony Coluci from the Cup Cafe visited KOLD News 13 at noon, to help us make their cauliflower tabbouleh recipe.
Cauliflower tabbouleh (Makes 4 servings)
- 2 cups minced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, minced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix cauliflower with all ingredients except the oil and lemon juice. Once thoroughly tossed, add olive oil first, to protect the salad from the acidity of the lemon juice. Add half the lemon juice, and taste. If you desire more lemon flavor, add more juice as you see fit. Season with salt and pepper.