TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Everything about Tuesday, April 11, is a little cheesy. It's National Cheese Fondue Day.
The Melting Pot shows us the best way to make your own cheese fondue at home.
World Champion Cheese
• Add four (2) oz of Pinot Grigio to the liner
• Place fork in liner
• Add 1 (1/2) demi spoon of shallots
• Add 1/2 (1/4) demi spoon of Dijon mustard
• Let warm through, then stir
• Add 1/3 of the World Champion Cheese Blend (or regular cheese if you have it) and carefully whip
• Add 1/3 of the cheese blend and carefully whip
• Add the remaining 1/3 of cheese and mix thoroughly until all the cheese is melted and incorporated, using a whipping motion to fluff up the cheese
• Remove fork and place in cheese bowl (don't scrape against liner)
• Sprinkle scallions on top of the cheese for garnish
Copyright 2017 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.