Mobile home extensively damaged in fire - Tucson News Now

Mobile home extensively damaged in fire

(Source: Rural Metro Fire Southern Arizona) (Source: Rural Metro Fire Southern Arizona)
PIMA COUNTY, AZ ( Tucson News Now) -

A home was severely damaged in a fire Wednesday morning in the 5300 block of South Country Club Drive, according to Rural Metro Fire Department.

Jay Karlik, spokesman for the department said the unoccupied single-wide mobile home has extensive damage, but it's too early to know if the home is a total loss.

No one was injured in the fire.

Firefighters were able to save some personal items.

MOBILE USERS: Download our Tucson News Now app for Apple and Android devices.

Copyright 2017 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Wednesday, May 24 2017 3:34 PM EDT2017-05-24 19:34:33 GMT

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Powered by Frankly