TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - The Arizona State Board of Education just released the latest A-F Accountability System test results for the Vail School District.
It shows how VSD schools stack up on an A to F grade scale.
Of the 19 schools that were graded:
- 14 received an "A"
- 5 received a "B"
- 0 received a "C”
- 0 received a "D”
- 0 scored an "F"
Overall, VSD earned an A average or a 3.7 GPA.
A score was not available for Pantano High.
This is the first release since 2014, when the Arizona Board of Education halted the A-F grading as it switched from AIMS testing to the AzMERIT. You can read more about the new grading system HERE.
Check out how each district and school performed in state testing HERE.
Scoring for alternative and online schools is scheduled to be released in January 2018.
- Acacia Elementary School
- Copper Ridge Elementary School
- Corona Foothills Middle School
- Desert Sky Middle School
- Empire High School
- Esmond Station School K-8
- Mesquite Elementary School
- Ocotillo Ridge Elementary School
- Old Vail Middle School
- Rincon Vista Middle School
- Senita Valley Elementary School
- Sycamore Elementary School
- VAHS K-8
- VAHS 9-12
- Andrada High School
- Cienega High School
- Civano Community School
- Cottonwood Elementary School
- Desert Willow Elementary School