TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - On Tuesday, Nov. 7, Tucson Unified School District started accepting applications for open enrollment at any district school or magnet program.
These applications are for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year, and are available at the district's School Community Services office at 1010 East 10th Street in Building B. Office hours are Monday to Friday 7:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Forms are also available online at www.tusd1.org, as well as at school offices and at the Family Resource Centers at Catalina 3645 East Pima; Palo Verde 1302 South Avenida Vega; Southwest 6855 South Mark and Wakefield 101 West 44th Street.
Those interested in enrolling their children at a TUSD school can apply via the Enrollment Bus. To see where the bus will be in the next few weeks click here: www.tusd1.org.
The bus will be at the following locations:
- Catalina High School on Monday, Nov. 13 and Tuesday, Nov. 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Wednesday, Nov. 15 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Children’s Museum Tucson for the Tucson Unified Magnet Fair on Thursday, Nov. 16 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Reid Park for the Family Festival in the Park on Nov. 18 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Completed forms and documents can be:
- Turned in to staff on the Enrollment Bus.
- Mailed to School Community Services, P.O. Box 40400, Tucson, AZ 85717.
- Emailed to SCS@tusd1.org.
- Delivered to the School Community Services office, 1010 E. 10th St., Building B.