NHRA ARIZONA NATIONALS GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the NHRA ARIZONA NATIONALS GIVEAWAY (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KMSB-TV (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., NATIONAL HOT ROD ASSOCIATION, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 7:00 a.m. Arizona time on February 15, 2018 and end at 5:00 p.m. Arizona Time on February 21, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). Enter online by visiting https://www.facebook.com/Fox11Tucson, clicking on the NHRA ARIZONA NATIONALS GIVEAWAY post, completing all required information and following all posted instructions. All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. Arizona Time on February 21, 2018. Must be a resident of ARIZONA. Maximum ONE (1) entry per person. Multiple entries by means of software generated or other automated processes will be disregarded. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Facebook page. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Entries that do not comply with the provisions of these Official Rules will be disqualified. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Contestants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote, create a sound recording of, broadcast, or otherwise display or use entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to entrants. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is alleged to infringe on any third-party’s intellectual property rights, or that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate for viewing by a general audience. By entering, you agree to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. A winner will be selected at the Digital Marketing Coordinators discretion. Two (2) selections will be made once daily on the following days: February 15 – February 16, 2018 and February 19 – February 21, 2018. There will be a total of ten (10) winners chosen during the duration of the contest and a total of forty (40) daily general admission tickets distributed. Decisions shall be final and binding in all respects.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each daily winner(s) will receive four (4) daily general admission tickets to the NHRA ARIZONA NATIONALS valid any between February 23 – February 25, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified the day winner is drawn. Additionally, the winner will be notified by private message through their Facebook page used for submission. Failure to reach winner through Facebook, email or phone call after a total of two (2) attempts, or failure of winner to respond to email, phone or Facebook message may result in disqualification of winner, and forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 7831 N Business Park Dr Tucson, AZ within two (2) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 8 a.m. (Arizona Time) and 5 p.m. (Arizona Time) weekdays, excluding the hours of 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.) and must present a valid photo identification. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability certifying that the entrant’s submission is entrant's original work, that entrant owns right to the work, that the submission has not previously won an award or prize in a contest and has not previously been published, and that entrant has complied with the Official Rules of the Contest, and 96382.5 a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Copyright. By entering the Contest, each contestant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if his/her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he/she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require, and will not publicly perform or display his or her submission without the express permission of Sponsor.”
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The NHRA ARIZONA NATIONALS GIVEAWAY is sponsored by KMSB-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after February 22, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/37155/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), NHRA ARIZONA NATIONALS GIVEAWAY, 7831 N BUSINESS PARK DR TUCSON, AZ 85743. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Sara Palmitessa at (520) 770-5437 or email at email@example.com.
7831 N. Business Park Drive
Tucson, AZ 85743