Multiple people were killed and several more were injured in a school shooting in Florida Wednesday, Feb. 14.
Authorities said Nicolas Cruz, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL, was responsible for the shooting.
To read more about Wednesday's shooting, go HERE.
According to Everytown, a gun safety advocacy group, there have been 18 school shootings in the United State this year and almost 300 since 2013. The list includes any incidents when a gun was fired on at school, regardless of intent or if there were any injuries or deaths.
- Jan. 3, 2018: A 31-year-old man committed suicide outside of East Olive Elementary in St. Johns, MI. The school was not open at the time of the incident.
- Jan. 4, 2018: Shots were fired at New State High in Seattle, WA. There were no injuries and no one was arrested.
- Jan. 10, 2018: A 14-year-old boy committed suicide at Coronado Elementary in Sierra Vista.
- Jan. 10, 2018: A window at Cal State-San Bernardino was hit by gunfire. There were no injuries and police said the gun may have been fired off campus.
- Jan. 10, 2018: A gun was accidentally shot at Grayson Community College in Denison, TX. There were no injuries.
- Jan. 15, 2018: Shots were fired on the campus of Wiley College in Marshall, TX. There were no injuries.
- Jan. 20, 2018: One person was killed in a shooting following a fight at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Jan. 22, 2018: A student at Italy High in Italy, TX, opened fire in a cafeteria, injuring one.
- Jan. 22, 2018: Shots were fired near NET Charter High in New Orleans. There were no injuries.
- Jan. 23, 2018: A 15-year-old student killed two and injured 14 other students at Marshall County High in Benton, KY.
- Jan. 25, 2018: Shots were fired at Murphy High in Mobile, AL. There were no injuries.
- Jan. 26, 2018: A fight during a basketball game led to a drive-by shooting at Dearborn High in Dearborn, MI. There were no injuries.
- Jan. 31, 2018: A 32-year-old man died after being shot following a confrontation outside of Lincoln High in Philadelphia.
- Feb. 1, 2018: An accidental shooting at Salvador Castor Middle in Los Angeles left five injured.
- Feb. 2, 2018: A student was shot in the chest during an argument at Oxon Hill High in Oxon Hill, MD. Two other students were arrested on attempted murder charges.
- Feb. 5, 2018: A student at Harmony Learning Center in Maplewood, MN touched an officer's gun, which caused it to fire. There were no injuries.
- Feb. 8, 2018: A gun was fired at Metropolitan High in New York. There were no injuries.
- Feb. 14, 2018: Multiple people were killed in a shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High in Parkland, FL.
Everytown has created an interactive map that tracks each school shooting. You can look at the information HERE.